Veel gestelde vragen - Forms

Where can I find the forms and documents that I need to complete in order to start?

The forms and documents for the independent route are available on this website. You can find the forms in the step-by-step description under the heading ‘How the professional traineeship is organised – independent route’. If you are already familiar with the step-by-step procedure, go directly to the Downloads page.

Bureau Architectenregister
Nassauplein 24
2585 EC Den Haag

Visit by appointment only